Machine Learning Internship
Discovering cats in pictures or profiling web customers weren’t quite what you’d expected when exploring Machine Learning?
–> Join us to bring Machine Learning to the world of engineering & science
Every Month, the Scilab open-source software is downloaded by more than 100 000 engineers & scientists worldwide. Would you dream of a better platform to bring your talent to the world?
→ Your mission should you accept it
Based on the current state of the art in the field of Machine Learning, join our team of applied mathematicians and software geeks to broaden the capacities of the Scilab open source Software.
- Dig in your university lessons of mathematics & statistics
- Develop and integrate algorithms supervised & unsupervised machine learning in Scilab (regressions, classification, and clustering)
- Write tutorials for the use of these new functionalities
- Work with the Scilab team on opportunities in this field with large industrial companies.
→ Your profile and skillset
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong track record in scientific classes
- Development skills in Scilab, Matlab, Python or (even) R
- Proficiency in English and French
||Take the red pill:
Learn more about Scilab
||Take the blue pill:
Apply to this awesome internship
Based in Versailles (easily accessible from Paris with public transportation)
Please send your résumé & motivation letter at: